Thursday, June 7, 2012

Charm Swap Anyone???

Anyone up for a charm swap????

The poll is to the right ~ if you have any questions, please feel free to post or email me.
I will again be giving away a chotski pin to each player.

Make 5 get 5 different back ~ you will not get your own charm back  ~
so if you want one of your own charms be sure to make an extra and keep it.

Altered Charm Pin 003 Altered Charm Pin 005 Charm Necklace 007 Charm Necklace 006
Charm Necklace 005 More Altered Charms 003

13 comments:

  1. This sounds like so much fun!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does sound like fun. Guess I'll be learning to make charms so I can participate. Into your archives I go...... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the charm swap with you once before and loved it! Such wonderful charms from some very talented ladies. I am in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would love to do the charm swap, sounds like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never done a charm swap before, are newbies allowed to join? It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roni, this sounds like fun-- I'd love to participate. ~Jenna T.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Count me in! I love making charms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Count me in, I'd love to do a charm swap.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE to join your charm swap!! I am always ready to play!! Count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love these, but have no talent whatsoever for making them. I will admire from a distance this time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So I thought I signed up with a comment here, but it isn't showing, so maybe it didn't take??? Anway, I'm trying again and would love to join in the swap. Is there a particular charm that we should make, or can it be any kind of design? Thanks, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I'm going to have to make one of these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!