Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spooky Halloween @ 3rd Coast

I wanted to let you know that I have a Halloween card up over on the 3rd Coast DT blog....

Normally when I stamp I go straight for the white cardstock but I thought I'd try something a bit different for this card.  I actually used Kraft colored cardstock.  I was tickled with how spooky it made the Distress Inks look.  Really gave the card and colors a totally different look/feel.

If you have some time, please check it out and tell me what you think. 
I'm thinkin' I might have to use that cardstock a bit more often just to see how it changes the looks of other images.


3 comments:

  1. I love it Roni! It really did change the way things look~ it looks awesome!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I saw it. I thought it looked good. Just one small change makes a difference, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way the kraft cardstock takes on more of a Fall sky look. I usually use white but have started using kraft too. Distress inks do look awesome on it!! Great card Roni!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!