Thursday, May 23, 2024

Floral Dreamland Cardfolios

 Hello Friends -

I hope you've found some time to be creative.

Today I finished up a couple cardfolios for the Gecko Galz Monthly Challenge - Floral Dreamland.  I made 6 cards to tuck inside each one. I left them fairly simple to allow the recipient to decide what sentiment or occasion they would like to use them for.


These are the folios - I used images from the Carved Flowers paper pack to decorate the covers.


And each folio is large enough to hold 6 cards and 2A envelopes. I also tucked in a book of stamps into each one to help with postage when they use them.


I used images from the May Card Topper kit to create the cards. I simply love the dreamy images of them all... This is set #1.


And this is set #2. 

I hope you enjoy these goodies and they inspire you to make a few of your own.



1 comment:

  1. All are lovely. Those flowers, though, are really amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!