Monday, June 11, 2018

Left-Overs Card

Happy Monday Everyone!

I hope you had a spectacular weekend!

If you recall over the weekend I shared the Sunflower & Watermelon Welcome Summer banner with you.  Well I had a few extra pieces left over that I wanted to use up so I created a fun left-overs card!


I chose a piece of Emerald/Emerald Starstruck foiled paper for the background and then layered on all of the extra bits I had left over. I die-cut the "hello" sentiment from a scrap of Ebony/Gold Glossy foiled paper.

Now I have a shimmery, sparklie fun card to share this summer.
Who knew left-overs could be so good!

Supplies:

Rinea Ebony/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Rinea Silver/Silver Starstruck Foiled Paper
Rinea Gold/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Rinea Ruby/Ruby Starstruck Foiled Paper
Rinea Fuchsia/Fuchsia Starstruck Foiled Paper
Rinea Emerald/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Rinea Mocha/Gold Glossy Foiled Paper
Sizzix - Watermelon & Sunflower Dies
My Favorite Things - "hello"
X-cut Banner Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!