Tuesday, June 16, 2015

CS Card Sketch Challenge....My Version!

Don't ya love it when you get caught up on things...I finished up 2 major huge projects today ~ got them both sent off to their destinations, finished up one of 3 projects due by the end of the month and even had time to whip up this card for the June Club Scrap Card Sketch Challenge!  

Here is the sketch....

http://clubscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/rtMedia/users/137/2015/06/cs-6-15-486x600.jpg

You know how I love to twist things around an make 'em my own...well I did just that!  I turned the upper portion of the card on it's side but left the lower portion as is - meshed them together and you get my card!!  And here is what I made....


If you haven't seen this month's Club Scrap Kit it's amazing...it's called National Parks!  This kit is so cool...outdoorsy, warm, and vintage all rolled up into one!  Definitely a winner in my book :)  I can't wait to bring you more fun projects using this kit and stamps.



1 comment:

  1. Great card and such a cute sentiment to go with. Very fitting

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!