Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PanPastels - Fair well to Summer

Well, I didn't get my Autumn cards made using the crinkle technique I shared earlier this week as you must have noticed.  We had to work late yesterday and today....I was setting up for a garage sale!!  I know, I said I wasn't going to have another but well, you know how it goes...after a while you forget the pain and think it's a good idea again.  My soon to be daughter in law and I are having it out at my Mom's - she had a great location...right off a main road.  Luckily the town harvest fest is going on this weekend too so we're hoping for lots of traffic.   So I'm not going to be able to post much in the next couple days but I did want to share a fun project I made using the PanPastels again.   I know, another PP project but you know how it is when you get a new goodie...you just gotta play, play, play!

Here is my, "Fair well to Summer" project.  The image started out as a black piece of cardstock.  The lighthouse is an Altered Pages collage image.  For more info about how I made it be sure to check out my post on Altered Pages - Fair Well to Summer.  


Hope you all have a great week...I'll try to pop in and let you know how the sale is going.  If I don't have time I'll see you on Monday!  Till then...stay crafty :)

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to say goodbye ... but you did a great job, wonderful!
    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!