Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Blueprint Club Scrap Blog Hop - Gate Fold Home Album

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Today is Club Scraps September Blog Hop celebrating the Blueprint kit!  I have to say I love the theme of this kit - it is so much fun and the colors are spectacular.


I actually had so many ideas running through my head for this kit I had a really hard time trying to decide what to make.  Well, at the last minute (yesterday) I finally had to make a choice.  I decided upon a "house" gate fold/bi-fold album.

Here is how I went about constructing it....



and here is how it turned out....  I left the area above the doors blank because I thought it would be nice to add a family name there.



and here it is with the doors open to the first page.  The rest of the inside pages are just waiting to be filled up with love from one lucky reader!  Simply leave a comment and you'll be entered to win my house album.  It's up to you to turn this house into a home.


And I couldn't forget our little gnome friend...
he was feeling a bit blue so he got out the paint and had a wicked good time!


It's time to hop on over to


for more inspiration.  If you get lost along the way 
you can find the complete list on the 


Have a wonderful day everyone!
You have until 9-30-14 to post a comment to be entered to win the house/home album!
Good Luck and stay inky!

25 comments:

  1. Roni,I love your house book!This is totally cool. I am sure the gnome has a room in there.
    Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use this kit! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The home was a great idea! The gnome card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roni, this book is so fun and the snap guide makes such a great way to share the step by steps.
    And YIPPEE!! using your pizza box, way to up cycle!! Great project thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project! So cool that you are giving it as a prize. I always think of doing something like that but have only done so once. Perhaps it is time. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this house book idea! What a great way to scrap a renovation or new house!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thanks so much for the detailed tutorial! I haven't ventured into the world of step by steps guides like that but yours look super!! (Hi to the gnomey friend)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a perfect project to complement the Blueprints collection. I'm glad the Gnome decided to paint himself a different color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, that album is too cute! I bet it would make a great housewarming or hostess gift! Thanks for the instructions. I like the idea of adding the name to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roni I love this album idea! Also your "snapguide" on how you made it is cool! I need to make one for my daughter's new house. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the Snapguide; it is a wonderful! The album is a great idea with the two door opening. Your Gnome is so cute with all is colored pencils.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your album (again!) and would be thrilled to receive it. It will be perfect to gift to our son as they complete their search for a new home.
    Beth M

    ReplyDelete
  13. The house album is so clever! Perfect with this months kit.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mr. Gnome looks great painted that way! Your clever album is great and a great project to use the Blueprints Collection on. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That Album is absolutely delicious...lol..I mean, so ingeniously cute...I luv it ! I could fill that up with memories, that's for sure. You did a great job Roni! Whoever gets to complete it, will be delighted! Very kind of you to pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful idea!, would be good for a house warming or a wedding. Professional job as always, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great project. Love the "color" quote.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous! I have saved the instructions by bookmarking the snap guide. We are in the process of buying a house, so this would be great to document our progress of making the house into our home!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a creative project! I think I'll make this album with my kit rather than the traditional page layouts...but I liked those pages too! I may need to spring for a second kit! So glad I've rejoined club scrap again...wonderful kits! I never should have stopped to begin with. Thanks for the project instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing this great idea with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!