Monday, September 8, 2014

ATC's to Inspire You!

First off I wanted to let all of the ATC & Charm Swappers that the envies are winging their way to you as I type!  Hopefully it won't take too long for them to arrive so you can enjoy the bounty in person.

Today I wanted to share the beautiful ATC cards sent in for the swap
for inspiration and your enjoyment!
(Note - lots of photos!)

You can click on any of the photos to enlarge for detail.

Olga


Sandie



Theresa P




Sara (hand drawn!)


Loretta


Robin 



Terry



this one has a little pull out surprise!


Donna Jean



Donna N





Judy



Dixie (aka - Mom)


Bobbie


2 comments:

  1. some good atc's! sorry I didn't join in. I thought about it just didn't have the time. maybe next time.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good lookin' ATC's. can't wait to see what comes in my box. thanks to everyone who participated and to Roni for hosting. thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!