Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Altered Charms Swap Inspiration!

Yesterday I shared the ATC's from the swap and today I wanted to share the charms!  Here you go ~ enjoy!

Mine - 
I also had some ICE resin charms that I forgot to photograph or even label - sorry!






Dixie (aka - Mom)


Judy


Donna Jean


Shirley


Robin - She made so many charms all different!  
For some reason these photos had so much glare they didn't turn out but I'm going to take a better photo of the one I got so you can see their beauty.



Loretta - Mini Fishing Float


Sara


Theresa P


Sandie B


Olga


Sadly about 1/3rd of the charm swappers dropped out for one reason or another at the last minute but it was still an amazing swap!  I hope everyone who played enjoys the results and wears their charms with pride :)  I know I will!!  Thanks to all those who participated!  I had lots of fun and love all of the wonderful charms I was lucky enough to keep!

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get my goodies in the mail! To whoever gets the mini fishing float "charms", they came out bigger (and heavier) than I had anticipated. Hope you like them anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the charms look great. Can't wait to see what comes in my box. thanks so much to everyone who participated and to Roni for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool swap! sorry i missed it "( next time! ")

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, everyone! I got my charms yesterday and couldn't hardly wait to get the package open. I LOVE them all! Thank you, Roni, for hosting--you are a great hostess!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a lovely lot of charms. Really wish I had joined in. I might starting making charms for the next one now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!