Thursday, June 19, 2014

Our Daily Bread Designs - Feature

Today I have a nice feature for you about a rubber stamp retailer - 
Our Daily Bread designs

As you know they will be the new home of Artistic Outpost rubber stamps.  Since many of you had never heard of them I thought it would be nice to introduce them and get to know more about the company, the owner and their products.

A little bit about the owner Kelley Holland....  

Hi! My name is Kelley Holland and I live in Hinckley, Ohio with my husband, Rick, daughter Summer, son Ricky and my Golden Retriever grand-dog, Murphy! I live halfway between Cleveland and Akron.

After many years of stamping, scrapbooking and crafting I have been frustrated by the lack of religious and spiritual choices in the crafting world.   I design and manufacture my own line of spiritual rubber stamps. I also carry a wide variety of products to assist you in your card making, scrapbooking and crafting.

I would love to hear your comments or suggestions! Please let us know about any ideas for stamps or products you would like me to carry in the store.  
I would love to answer any questions you may have about products, ordering or shipping!


I had a chance to ask Kelley a few questions I thought you might be interested in....

How long have you been in business?  

March 17, 2008 Our Daily Bread Designs was founded.  North Coast Creations was added in January 2011 and most recently in April 2014, we acquired Artistic Outpost.

How did you get started designing rubber stamps? 

I (Kelley) was a consultant for a large stamp company.  Christmas was all about Santa and Easter was about a Bunny.  I wanted to start my own company with Christian themed rubber stamps by putting Christ back into Christmas and Easter.  It was also a great avenue to express my creativity. 

Where do you get your inspiration from for your stamp designs?  

I always enjoyed crafting.  I did everything from cake decorating, crocheting, cross stitch, and ceramics to scrapbooking.  The scrapbooking led to card making which led to Our Daily Bread Designs.  However, I never really felt that I was a creative person so I give all honor to God for His help and inspiration.

What is (are) your favorite stamp(s) that you offer? Best selling? 

I would have to say my favorite is my very first one that got things started for Our Daily Bread Designs.  This is called LIGHT OF THE WORLD  which is an image of a lighthouse with beautiful verses.  That same lighthouse is also our company logo. 

Our best selling stamp set is the  Scripture Collection 1

Anything special you’d like the readers to know about your stamps/ designs /
company? 

Yes, I think our stamps are more of an artistic design look and we are well known for our detailed font work.  Over ¾ of the company is women and our stamps and paper are completely made in the USA.  The rubber comes from Akron, the magnesium plates from Michigan and clear stamps from Georgia.  All packaging and shipping is done in Ohio.   

It's nice to see and support items made right here in the USA!

Are you an Angel Company?  

Absolutely!  For additional information see their "Customer Service Questions" page.

What forms of payments do you take?  

MC Visa, AE, Discover, Cash, Check, and we even had a lady try to barter with her jewelry once.

Do you ship internationally? 

About 20% of our business is international.  We ship to all English speaking countries with a few notable being; Indonesia, Korea, Japan, China,  and Brazil.


There are so many wonderful stamps and stamp sets offered at ODBD that I had a hard time choosing just a few to point out and share with you.  I have to say though that I was instantly drawn to the Birds & Nests images.  I love realistic images and these are about as close as you're going to get without being photo realistic stamps.  My favorite from this group of stamps are the Chickadee, Sparrow and Hummingbird.  They are simply beautiful!  These images are available individually or in a set with coordinating sentiments.  A nice option in case you just need the image.

Of course you all know I love all things Vintage and their Flowers & Garden stamps are stunning!   

Remember I had a hard time choosing but I have to tell you my favorite stamp set they sell is the Blue Ribbon Winner.  Maybe it's the country girl in me coming out but I can think of SOOOO many possibilities for this stamp set!  I also really liked the Apothecary Bottles and the Pickles set tickled my funny bone. The best thing about all three of these sets...they have coordinating dies to cut the bottles/jars out for you!  How cool is that!

Speaking of coordinating dies - ODBD offers a whole selection of ODBD Exclusive Dies that coordinate with their stamps!!  Makes cardmaking so quick and easy when you don't have to worry about fussy cutting everything.

I'll leave you to explore the site to find out what other goodies are lurking here and there that you can't live without ;)

When you have time be sure to also check out their Gallery (which is set up by stamp set!) and the blog - Our Daily Bread Design Blog for lots more inspiration.



NOTE: If you know of a rubber stamp retailer/mfg. you think would make a nice feature please e-mail me with the information.  I'm always happy to spread the rubber word!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!