Friday, June 27, 2014

Hero Arts 1 Layer Challenge



O.k. so I've been on a challenge kick lately - it's a fun way to get your creative juices flowing.  Anyway, while reading through my list today I saw that Hero Arts is having a fun challenge....


olc-banner

Here’s how to play along:
  • Create a one layer card. Use one piece of cardstock as your card base with no additional paper layers. Sponge, mask, emboss, glitter, and color to your heart’s content — so many techniques lend themselves to one layer cards! Embellishments ARE allowed for this challenge.
  • Please use at least one Hero Arts stamp on each project you submit.
  • Enter as many times as you like now through August 10, 2014, by sharing the link(s) to your creation(s) via the InLinkz tool below this post. Look for the blue “Add Your Link” button.

To Enter go to their page and add your link 
(Click on the banner above).  
I'm going to take this challenge and see what I can come up with...
are you up for the challenge?  
Why don't you join me :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge. I will have to look through my stamps and see if inspiration will hit me. Can't wait to see what you do as you are the Queen of card making. Come to think of it you are the Queen when it comes to crafting. You have not done a project which I have not fallen in love with.
    Have a "Crafty" weekend and if not doing crafts have a relaxing one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!