Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mystery Project in the Works!

I don't have the next Mom Gothic Arch page for you today. 

I got sidetracked earlier today working on a mystery project that I am hoping to share with you after the Arch Book is finished...

What might that project be?

Well I'll share a few photos of some items I was messing with and you see if you can guess... 

I'll tell you this...you might guess what the photos are of but can you guess how they relate to my mystery project?!?!?

Here are the photos....

Mystery Fun 002

Mystery Fun 003

Mystery Fun 001

Any guesses???

You'll just have to wait and see :)

11 comments:

  1. Looks pretty steam-punky to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like watch parts to me and as I am constantly astounded by your creativity, I am sure it will be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A watch or clock. Who knows what you'll come up with but I bet it will be good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. magnetic strips and watch parts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the pics looks like pics of watch parts to me. I'm guessing steampunk project.

    --Mina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stumped except for the possibly of a steampunk/watch parts project. But with you I won't even make a guess. I do know that I'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clinging to the edge of my craft seat, hoping its a steampunk project!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Watchparts and Something Steampunky!!

    Katina

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm feeling a steam punk collage coming on, and I say "Bring it!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too am thinking steampunk - but what kind of steampunk project? Guess I will have to stay tuned to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like gears of some sort to me....what kind of gears...could be watches.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!