Friday, March 4, 2011

Just For Fun Friday...Kiss me I'm Irish!

O.k...I'm only partly Irish but I do love St. Patty's Day!! 

(not for the green beer)

I love it so much I wanted to share more fun St. Patrick's Day projects with you using Just For Fun stamps!

The first card is classy with a bit of sparkle ~ I just love the thistle image and used just small parts of it in this neat new faux postage style stamp...the three circles.  This stamp is paired with a plastic template that allows you to stamp inside each of the sections for a great final image.  Makes masked stamping sooo easy!

Roni - 3-4-11 005

The next card is more on the spring-y side with lots of bling...  You can't tell from the photo but this green cardstock is very shimmery in a pearl sort of way.  Blends nicely with the Stickles & Glitter :)  I also really love the green ink I used for the background text.  Sadly it's some of the Nick Bantock line that has been discontinued. 

Roni - 3-4-11 001

Finally I have a wee little trinket box filled with ?????.   I made the little charm from shrink plastic, Archival Ink, and Bic Markers.  It can be removed and used for a bracelet, necklace, scrapbook page, etc.  Just a fun little extra to add spice to any gift :)  The inks on the box are a combination of Distress Inks ~ Pine Needles, Forest Moss and Shabby Shutters.

Roni - 3-4-11 006

I hope these projects are helping you to "Feel the Green" :) 

Be sure to check out the Just For Fun Blog to see what the rest of the team has cooked up for you this week!

I'll be back a little later today to share the Winner of the "Say Yes to Amber's Dress" contest and show you the photos of the dress she ended up choosing :)  I can't wait...I have an extra, unplanned surprise for one lucky person who actually got the dress pick correct for Amber and me!!  (no, they are not the same dress)

Who might that person be?!?! 

Could it be you? 

You'll just have to wait and see!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    These turned out really nice. I'm not Irish, but there is something so contagious about St. Patrick's Day. My husband is part Irish, so I always say I am Irish by association - LOL!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the stamps and your cards. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!