Friday, March 25, 2011

Just For Fun Friday - Bunny Couples

Happy Friday Everyone!!

I hope you've all had a great week!! 
Today is  Friday and you know what that means...it's Just For Fun Friday!! 
Time to share some fun cards made exclusively with Just For Fun Rubber Stamps

Do you realize that Easter is only about a month away?  Well it is so it's time to begin making Easter cards :)  I am so excited because I have a couple stamps I have wanted to use for a bit now...Bunny Couples!  I used the first image last week on one of my purple Spring cards but it's so very versatile which is what I hope to demonstrate.  I think you'll be seeing more of these furry friends in the next couple weeks as we approach Easter.

This pair of bunnies was "colored" using Stickles Glitter Glue!  Yes, you can color with Stickles!   The background was stamped using two sets of "Mini Stamps" ~ Easter and Flower.  I paired these stamps with various light/bright shades of Adirondack Dye Ink.

JFF - 3-25-11 Roni 003

The second card is a more realistic set of bunnies setting beside a building (which I decided today was a barn).  The entire scene was water colored with Distress Inks.  The background jelly beans were stamped with an assortment of Adirondack Dye Inks.

JFF - 3-25-11 Roni 002


Be sure to check out the Just For Fun Blog to see what the rest of the JFF Girls have been up to this week!

Have a wonderful day friends!!

5 comments:

  1. Roni -

    Adorable cards and the sweetest bunnies! Love how the cards turned out, wonderful job.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh...the first Bunny Couple stamp is so cute! Guess I'll have to add them to my stamp collection...my husband says "Thanks Roni!!".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bunnies! Especially those glittery friends on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bunnies! Great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sweetest cards with the most adorable bunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!