Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Snowy Pine Cone Christmas @ Ranger Blog!

Happy Inky Wednesday!

I hope you're all having a fine day...

I just wanted to let you know that one of my cards


is today's project over on the Ranger Blog!

It's made using the Pigment Ink Pen and some stamps for Just For Fun!

The pine cone ornament stamp is my absolute favorite Christmas stamp I have!  It can be used as a ornament or as a real pine cone by simply trimming the hanger parts.  

I've got another pine cone card I'm going to share with you this Friday on my Just For Fun Friday post. 
I pair it with one of my favorite embellishments...can you guess what it is?!?!? 

3 comments:

  1. love your card - nice job! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that your projects keep showing up over there at Ranger!! Too cool for you! It's a great card Roni.

    My guess is either Stickles...OR..Distress Inks & your IBT! Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!