Sunday, December 12, 2010

Coming Attractions!

I hope you're all having a wonderfully inky weekend!

I thought I'd let you in on what I have in store for you all in the coming weeks...

First since everyone seems to be enjoying the 25 Days of HC Gifts & Ornaments I thought I'd keep on going...I've got lots and lots of ideas I still want to share. As usual I'm going to run out of days before I run out of ideas ;)

If you were here last year you know I created a CD Calendar last year that featured a different Ranger product and technique for each month.  I thought we'd make another but instead of CD's we'll be using a different base...chipboard...it's more readily available, easier to work with and depending on your source we could recycle lots of packaging (maybe even some that piled up during the holidays!).  So, don't throw your boxes, packages,etc. away after Christmas...it might just come in handy for this project!

The list of products will be:  Alcohol Inks, Liquid Pearls, Adirondack Dye Ink, Dimensional Pearls, Distress Inks, Embossing Powders (not sure what type just yet), Sticky Back Canvas, Beeswax, Perfect Pearls, Color Wash, Stickles Glitter Glue, and the White Pigment Ink Pen!

Also, in mid-late January I'll be announcing a great big huge give-a-way as Ink Stains is approaching 1/2 a million hits!!!  I think that calls for a celebration don't you? 

There will of course be lots more cards, techniques, give-a-way's, card sketches, and fun stuff going on in between!

Hope to see you here :)

14 comments:

  1. Great! Love coming to your posts. I look forward to all the excitement ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Roni,

    I made a blogpost on my website web.me.com/pinkepinke about some christmasgifts I made.

    I also made "shadow winter candle lights' based on your envelop treatbags made with envelops.

    Feel welcome to pass by !

    greetings from Belgium
    Inge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for listing the supplies ahead of time. I anxiously await to start while I am gathering my supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Call for celebration indeed! That's a lot of hits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have all those things! Can't wait! In case I don't say it enough, thanks for all your great inspiration!

    Vic

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds very exciting - I have everything you listed except the sticky backed canvas - better put it on my list! Roni, you are so generous with your talents and I am looking forward to seeing even more wonderful techniques and ideas here on your blog. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I turned the last cd calendar page at the beginning of Dec. and I was wondering what to do for next year. Thanks Roni

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Roni I am looking forward to all of your great ideas. Happy Holly Jolly Joy...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like the coming days will be fun, fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the heads-up, so that I can go shopping and be ready! Looking forward to the fun...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Roni on all your blog hits. I love all the talent and inspiration that you share with us to help us "think outside the box"

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a novel idea. I think I need this one. Thanks for sharing ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds wonderful Roni...especially the part about recycling our chipboard! LOL! Loving all these ideas...you are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!