Saturday, March 14, 2009

5 People You Meet In Heaven....

Well, I had planned on sharing another fun technique with you using the metal leafing flakes but it was such a nice day out today here in Indiana. Much nicer than it normally is in March (almost 50 degrees!!). So I spent the day out at our farm with dh and Bob just messin' around and supervising their work ;)

This evening after supper dh put on a movie I had never seen...5 People You Meet In Heaven.... Oh my, now I have to first tell you I'm a sap...I cry at songs on the radio, sad or even happy stories, you name it. I cry at the drop of a hat! WELL, I'm telling you what...be prepared - this was a 12 tissue movie for me (yes, I counted - lol!!) It is just a really amazing movie and it makes you stop a moment and think about your own life. It made me realize how lucky I am and how thankful we should all be for sharing our lives with others. It also made me think about how in the end everyone is connected together in one way or another and that we're all just sharing one big lifetime....


So.....thank YOU for sharing your life with me!


(told you I was a sap!!)


(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))


Oh yeah...and I'll have more fun leafing stuff to share tomorrow ;)


By the way...It's been so much fun reading what every one's favorite green thing is. I forgot to share what my favorite green item was. I think it would have to be green grass...I love the smell when it's freshly mown and I really love to walk bare foot through it. Next would be a hay field...yep, I'm such a farm girl ;) Anyway, that's my favorite green thing.

I almost forgot...TOMORROW my article comes out in the newspaper!!! I can't wait to see it! I never got to see what the reporter was writing so it's going to be a total surprise. I hope it's nice whatever he said - LOL!! I'm going to go to the store first thing in the a.m. and pick up a copy or 6 or 7 ;) LOL!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey hun, I have read the book, and yes, I am a sap too cos I cried almost all the way through it! Didn't know it was a film though, will have to look out for that one. I sent you an email but not sure if it got to you....thank you ever so much for the Stickles, they are heavenly and it is so kind of you....lotsa hugs and have a great day Roni .... Hels xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for reminding me that I want to see that movie! We never see movies until they're out on DVD and I often forget once they're out of the public eye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book & loved it. I'll have to check out the movie. Another movie you might like is What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!