Friday, October 4, 2024

If The Shoe Fits...

 Happy October!!

In the past I have participated in the 31 Days of Halloween but I don't have that much time to devote to posting every day but I do have some fun Halloween goodness to share through out the month.

Today I want to start off with a bang...

If the Shoe Fits Altered Vintage Wood Shoe Form


All of the collage images are from Gecko Galz



I used a sepia toned decoupage glue to give it the nice vintage look. Added some ribbons, glitter border stickers and of course Mr. Skelly.


I was so happy with my idea to make the heels...foam pumpkins! I stacked 2 "regular" pumpkins and 2 glitter pumpkins. The bottom of the shoe and center portion is covered in black glitter just for some extra shine and shimmer.

So, if the shoe fits....
go kick some Halloween butt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!