Friday, September 27, 2024

Upcycled Twig Ornaments

 Hello Everyone!

The current quarterly challenge at Gecko Galz is Altered Ornaments!

Today I created a little set of ornaments using a recycled twig ornament as my base.  These had a bell and holly hanging in the center of each twig frame so I took that off (and saved it for another project) and went about adding various collage image elements from several GG collage sheets.


Each ornaments is backed with a patten from the Country Christmas 2 collage sheet then I added various elements from Altered Christmas, Christmas Scraps, Compliments of the Season JJ Kit and Vintage Christmas JJ Kit. The girls are from the Vintage Christmas JJ kit as well. I added a few goodies from my Christmas embellishment stash to finish them off! So happy with how they turned out.  

Gecko Galz Quarterly Challenge Altered Ornaments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!