Thursday, August 10, 2017

Stamp A Coloring Book!

Did you realize that last Wednesday was National Coloring Book Day?  Well it was and with the recent up-tick in coloring book interest I thought it would be fun to stamp my very own coloring book so that's just what I did!


Wish You a Magical Day 
(and a unicorn)
Coloring Book


I started off my making a set of rainbow pages using both Memento and VersaColor (chalk) Inks.  Then I stamped all sorts of unicorns - some in scenes others all over the pages, etc.  


I bound them together using my zutter.


And I now have a fun unicorn themed coloring book that fits into my purse.


And I can color away just about anywhere!


How's that for fun?

Supplies:

Imagine

Other
  • Cardstock
  • Avery Elle – Be a Unicorn stamp set
  • CC Designs – Unicorn Dreams stamp set
  • Lawn Fawn – Winter Unicorn
  • Hero Arts – Unicorn DC208; Unicorn F6231
  • Joy Claire – Doodle Flowers
  • Just For Fun Rubber Stamps – Cupcake, Water Globe
  • Pinkfresh Studio – Unicorn Dreams
  • Technique Tuesday – Say It Happy
  • Unity – Butterfly
  • Spellbinders – Label Die
  • Zutter – Binder, Owire (or any book binding kit available)
  • Chipboard
  • Masking Pape

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant idea! Just what I need to go into my grandson's 'travel bag'.
    Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute idea for my grandson. Like Christine, mine also has a travel bag.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!