Friday, April 28, 2017

Club Scrap Artist Challenge - Stamped Bouquet

This month the Club Scrap Artist Team has been challenged to use a lovely set of stamps - Stamped Bouquet and I had lots of fun using them as you can see....


I'm not sure why but for some reason when I was working on these cards the color palette of red, orange and yellow took root so I just went with it.


My first card was made by stamping the large corner bouquet with pistachio ink. The leaves and flowers were colored with colored pencils to give them color but keep them in the background.  I then stamped the poppy, rose and sunflower with black ink,coloring them with various Chameleon markers to really make them pop.  These flowers were then fussy cut and mounted on the page with double stick foam tape.


My next card was made by stamping and watercoloring the daisies and background. I love the layers of paint over the colored inks.


For my final card I stamped the poppies several times then colored them using Color Burst pigment powders.  I love the randomness of the color you get with these types of powders. It is just so bright and beautiful.

I hope you've been inspired by my cards...

The next stop on the hop is


If you get lost along the way 
you can find the complete list here:


Supplies:

Club Scrap - Cardstock

Other -
Chameleon Markers
Color Burst
Colored Pencils
Imagine - VersaFine Inks, Memento Inks
Glitter
Double Stick Foam Tape

15 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers. The color combo is perfect. I's starting to learn watercolor as a alternative paint to straight on inking. This is a great motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clustered layers look so awesome...and fantastic color choices! So bright and cheery it makes me want to play outside today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cheerful cards! The color combo is great and the flowers just "pop". TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeou cards Roni! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Roni, these are so fun and vibrant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Roni the coloring of your flowers is amazing! These cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors on the beautiful cards!!!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love how each one has bright happy colors. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The brighr colors just make me smile! So
    Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You and I must have had the same muse when it came to colors! I especially like how the poppies turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are gorgeous, Roni! I like seeing how these stamps look with all the different mediums you use.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!