Monday, August 27, 2012

Upcoming Challenge....

Happy Monday!!!

I had planned on pulling out some beeswax and working on a collage with you all BUT I was tempted today...

Very soon Altered Pages blog - Altered Pages Artsociates is going to post a challenge for you all to participate in...the Design Team will get to vote on the winner which I'm excited about. 

First though the Design Team has been dared to make a project for this challenge and the judges will be YOU!!!!  If you scroll to the bottom of this post - AP Recognition you can read a bit about the challenge.  So, the temptation part today was that over the weekend I rec'd the finishing touches for my "project" and I couldn't resist working on it. 

I am happy to report that I finished my entry and I am SOOOOOOOO excited!!!!  It turned out even better than I had planned and IMO it looks great :)  It is so very me....  I can't wait for you to see the entire project. 
 
Today however I will give you a little peek....

sneek peek 001 sneek peek 002 sneek peek 003
 
Any ideas on what the project might be????
 
Well, stay tuned for the entire project...
I'm thinkin' it may be posted in a week or two.
I'm sure once the voting starts I'll be begging you to go vote for your favorite...
 
Till then, you'll just have to keep guessin'!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Roni,

    Oh, wow.... I have absolutely no idea! Lots of glitz and glamour though. Can't wait to see the finished project.

    Peace,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a hard question. It looks like it will have some dangly pieces along with the rose. I'm gonna guess - jewelry. Although I use jewelry pieces in all kinds of projects. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to guess jewelry, too. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the bling and glam, but not even a good guess from me! KayW

    ReplyDelete
  5. black Velvet, thinking dressform, hinges say box, pearls say jewelry...heck I have no idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!