Friday, August 31, 2012

Trembling Tombstone Cards

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
 
Woo Hooo :)
 
I hope you've all had a superb week!
 
Today I wanted to tell you about a card kit I made for Altered Pages.
 
  It's called Trembling Tombstones....
 
 
I knew I wanted to create a Halloween kit featuring tombstones cause it's like peanut butter & jelly...they just naturally go together.    So I designed 6 different tombstone templates and an extra coffin template all of which are sized for an A2 card (4.25x 5.5).  You of course could enlarge the cards if you wanted larger tombstones ;)
 
Anyway, you get the templates, instructions, collage images, paper, embellishments and more!
Enough to make all of these cards PLUS.
 
So, when you have a chance I invite you to stop on by and check this kit and the other Halloween kits available at Altered Pages.

2 comments:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!