Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Amethyst - Imagine's Color of the Month for September!

Hello Friends!

This month Imagine is teaming up with Waffle Flower Stamps. My first project incorporates the Color of the Month - Amethyst - with the stamp set - Bouquet Builder 3


This is my creation!! I was inspired by the amethyst stone (shown below) and the lovely color gradation it has naturally. I used my stamp positioner to stamp the image 3x with 2 VersaFine Clair inks and the Electric Purple Radiant Neon ink.

No photo description available.


After all 3 panels were stamped I embossed them with Sparkle Mboss embossing powder for an extra lovely bit of sparkle!


For complete details please see the post:




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I like ve this technique, though I have never tried the technique. Is it easy to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BrendaLea!! It is very easy if you have a stamp positioning tool (like a Misti or similar). You just leave the stamp in the same spot and move your paper to the appropriate place on the grid. It's a great technique for large stamps.

      Delete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!