Thursday, August 1, 2019

Aloha! Quick & Easy Banner using Rinea Foiled Papers


Aloha Friends!!

I wanted to share a quick and easy die-cut banner for a fun summer greeting to all your guests.
I don't know about you but I love to change up my door decor to fit the seasons/holidays. I wanted to come up with something bright and eye catching for summer and this is what I came up with!

I used a flamingo die - Cottage Cuts,  a pineapple die from Gina Marie and a set of banner dies from XCut/DoCrafts plus all the lovely foiled papers from Rinea. These papers are simply amazing. You know how I love shimmer and shine well these foiled papers have that in spades.

This banner is so easy to make, simply cut, glue and add it to the twine. Cutting all of the parts and pieces is what takes the most time but it's well worth it once you put the banner together.

close up of the individual banners.

Supplies:

X-Cut - Straight and Ruffled Banner Cutter
Gina Marie - Pineapple Cutter
My Favorite Things - Alphabet Cutter
Cottage Cuts - Flamingo Cutter
Twine
Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!