Monday, April 8, 2019

Tunnel Father's Day Card

Happy Monday!
It's been a bit - long story.

Anyway, today I have a fun card for you that I made using the new StazOn Pigment Inks.  It's a great opaque ink that works super on slick non-porous surfaces as well as paper alike.


My card was created by stamping several pieces of acetate using the StazOn Pigment Ink in layers. I started off with the lake view silhouette stamped on the green cardstock.  I then placed each "layer" over the initial image adding elements as I stamped each consecutive layer...below are the layers spread out so you can see the details of each.


After each layer had dried I adhered them to the accordion folded sides to form a tunnel of sorts to look through.

For all of the details on how the card was stamped/assembled please see the Imagine blog here:


Have a lovely day friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!