Friday, March 29, 2019

My Hydrangea Wreath

Hello Friends...

Do you ever get an idea for a project and it turns out even better than you envisioned?  Well that happened to me when I got the idea to make this Hydrangea Wreath!  I actually got the idea for this while I was out shopping and spotted a dried hydrangea wreath. It wasn't very colorful so I decided to try my hand at making one of my own using Rinea Foiled Papers. Now these are colorful!


So I searched around in my stash for a nice 4 petal flower die and found one in a monthly kit club from Spellbinders. Then I started cutting...and cutting and cutting. This one wreath took over 1000 petals, each one hand cut and glued to styrofoam balls with a hot glue gun.

I am just so proud of how it turned out...

For complete directions you can see them here:


Here are a few more photos ....





4 comments:

  1. Ok, this is stunning. But 1000 die cuts!!!? You are crazy. But then again, it is stunning. I wouldn't have had the patience 99 days out of 100, but you tempt me to try when that special day pops up. It is glorious Roni and well worth the effort. You are right to be proud. I'm gonna go check out the directions. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely amazing! It is beautiful. I'm not sure I would ever attempt something like this. Kudos to you. Be proud of this. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Roni! This is absolutely stunning! I know exactly how gorgeous these papers are, so I know that in person..... This is even more stunning. You accomplished something that I don't think I could ever create. This would sell for hundreds in a store.

    Enjoy this beautiful wreath and be so proud of yourself, you will be getting plenty of compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a question Roni..... How many packs of paper did it take to make this?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!