Monday, February 11, 2019

Trio of Holiday Shakers...Do you Celebrate?

Here are a few shakers to get you moving on this snowy Monday morning...


My first shaker is a Valentine's Day card that is Sealed With A Kiss....SWAK!
I used stamps from Deep Red Stamps and Conversation Hearts Shaker Blend from Doodles Paper Playground.  Inks are VersaFine Clair - Nocturne and Tulip Red.



I had fun with this card...I don't know why there aren't more fun St. Patrick's Day stamps out there but these are darling!  The leprechaun is from Deep Red Stamps and was colored using Marabu's Graphix Aqua Inks. The rest of the inks are VersaFine Clair and the shaker elements are the Good Luck Charm mix from Doodles Paper Playground.



Finally a nod to Mardi Gras!  I used my new Sparkle Spirits...shimmery alcohol inks from Kristie Taylor for the background.  I hand cut the fleur de lis from the inked card and added Mardi Gras Parade mix from Doodles Paper Playground.  I then outlined the fleur de lis with glitter and flicked the entire card with gold All Purpose Ink.







1 comment:

  1. Yes I do celebrate! These are fabulous Roni! I always think that shakers have to be huge (tske up the majority of the card) thanks for showing me great ways to do smaller shakers that are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!