Monday, February 25, 2019

Shaker Madness!!

Last weekend I decided to play with shakers...
I went a bit crazy as you'll see....


This is a Unity Stamp Co birthday cake stamp that I cut out the center and filled with shaker goodness from Doodles Paper Playground.  This blend is from the Birthstone collection....February Amethyst.


I spread some On Point Glue as an aura for the candles - added a bit of glitter and some of the birthday blend sequins.


Another Unity stamp - I LOVE this bunny!!
It is filled with the "Cozy" Sparkle Blend. 



New die-cut I recently acquired - he's so stinkin' cute, gonna make these for Easter.
His tummy is filled with "Copper Penny" Sparkle Blend.



I LOVE this one...cause it's blue ;)
Unity Stamp Co set of stamps which were stamped using the new StazOn Pigment Ink on the acetate piece.  The shaker bits are Blue Over You Sparkle Blend!


Finally a Gina Marie die-cut that I turned into a shaker.  
We're Turning One Birthday Sparkle Blend inside and out.

Told you I went crazy with shakers!

#showmeyourshaker #sparkleblends #doodlespaperplayground

Supplies:

Doodles Paper Playground - Sparkle Blends Sequins Mixes - Cozy, Blue Over You, We're Turning One, Copper Penny, Birthstone Collection February



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!