Sunday, December 16, 2018

Carve December #16

Good Sunday Morning Friends!

I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend.

If you recall yesterday I told you about an idea I had about making stamps that work with the new Imagine Dewlet dies.  These are dies that fit the Dew Drop Ink Pads.  I thought it would be fun to carve some stamps that can be used as is or die-cut with the Dewlets!  I have been having fun thinking up designs for these stamps.  Here are a couple more....


I love sea turtles so I thought it would be fun to give it a go.



I also really like acorns and thought it would be fun to have one for fall stuff.


I'm going to be giving this some more thought...
I want to come up with more designs for these nifty little dies.

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!