Friday, November 30, 2018

Cole Update & Thank You!!

Good Afternoon!

I hope you all have had a very nice week after Thanksgiving!
Didn't go broke shopping did you?

I wanted to give you all a little update on Cole and share some photos...

He has had a couple dr's appointments since he had his cast put on and each time they are amazed at how quickly he is healing. It's really something since he has osteogenesis imperfecta. I'm just so tickled...at the last appointment they found out that at his next appointment (in 3 weeks) the dr's. are going to take the cast off, xray it and if it all looks o.k. they might leave the cast off!!  That means he'll be able to walk and really enjoy Christmas (keeping my fingers crossed!!).

So excited :)

Anyway, we had our first card play date the other day and did we ever have fun!

(He is showing me a doggie sticker)

He was a bit shy about it to begin with but then it was Ohhh bama, what's in that one?


This is a card with one of those wobble devices.  OMGosh - I've never seen one in person before nor have I ever used one....  That is going to change.  Those things are so cool and they really work great.  Makes for a fun interactive card.  Cole loved 'em!


And a couple folks sent stamped images/digi stamp images that he could color.


Needless to say he had lots of fun as you can tell :)
I'm going to take over another batch in a couple days with more stickers that I pulled from my stash and we're going to do a bit more coloring!

Thanks so much to all of my inky friends out there 
that have helped make a little boy very happy!!!

((((((((HUGS)))))))




5 comments:

  1. Glad to read that Cole is healing well and that he liked all his cards. I got your rollers in the mail and I will make some things after I get my Christmas cards mailed out. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! Oh no hurry...whenever you have time :) I know this is a crazy time of the year. I probably won't post things until January. Thanks again sweetie!!

      Delete
  2. So glad to hear he's getting better. He's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie-pie! He looks like he had a terrific card day with Grandma. Thanks for sharing him with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful news! So glad Cole had fun with the cards! I would have liked to see the assortment in person, too. (I've always wondered about those wobbles. I usually make my own but I bet the 'store-bought' ones are soo much nicer...)I bet there were some fantastic cards! I am always interested in others creativity, application, and techniques. (Most likely because my creativity is pretty non-existent. Give me a plan - a card to CASE - and I'll make it but do not ask me to pull a rabbit out of my hat!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!