Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Winter is Just Around the Corner...

Hello Friends!

I know it's still October but...winter is coming.

The Color of the Month at Imagine is Pebble Grey (or gray whichever you prefer) and for some reason that brought to mind the peaceful quite of winter show showers that will blanket much of Indiana in the coming months.  If you've never seen snow falling in the grey of dawn or evening then you don't know the beauty of winter.  It is such a breath taking sight to behold.


While this card doesn't capture the full effect of a snowfall it is a fair representation and almost makes me long for a snow covered evening....almost ;)  LOL!!


I wanted to add a bit more to this card so I also stamped the inside with ghostly images of pine trees and a bit of pen work.

For full details on how I created this card please visit the Imagine blog here:



Have a wonderful day my inky friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!