Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Mr King of Halloween...

Welcome to Day 10 of the 31 Days of Halloween...

Today I'm sharing a creepy Edgar Allen Poe card I made using the stamp - 
over the Skulls & Bones background from Carmen's Veranda.


A bit wicked looking isn't he?
Scare the pants right off of you if you're not careful!


The image was stamped with VersaFine Clair Nocturne and I then set about coloring the image with all sorts of media...colored pencils, markers and a bit of watercolor thrown in for good measure.

Once I was satisfied with the results I trimmed the image and mounted it on a piece of Violet/Violet Starstruck Foiled Paper.  Really makes it pop on the bones background.



Supplies:

Lost Coast Designs - Goth Poe
Carmen's Veranda - Skulls & Bones
Imagine - VersaFine Clair - Nocturne; Memento Dual Tip Markers
Rinea - Violet/Violet Starstruck Foiled Paper
Prima - Watercolor Confections
PrismaColor Colored Pencils

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!