Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Bad Ideas...

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you're all having a wonderful day so far.

Today I have another fun card for you - it's a combination of the 31 Days of Halloween plus the newest challenge at Lost Coast Designs Cats and Dogs.  Any card made using a combo of a cat, a dog or both.  Of course the 31 Days of Halloween challenge is still going on as well so I decided to combine them.  What do you think???


That cat is great isn't it?  Perrrrrfect sentiment too huh?

Supplies:

Imagine - VersaFine Clair; Memento Dual Tip Markers; Memento Dye Ink; On Point Glue; Sponge Daubers
Glitter
Watercolor Brush

2 comments:

  1. Love your fun card, Roni! That kitty is adorable and I love the bats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat looks desperate :D I love the card ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!