Tuesday, October 2, 2018

31 Days of Halloween - Day 2

Today's card for the 31 Days of Halloween is a nod to the InkTober challenge using just black and white.  I tell you I wanted to flick some colored ink, pigment powders or something on it to add color but I refrained.


I worked on the background and main image of this card at the same time.  I cut the card panel and die-cut the circle from white cardstock and sat it side by side on my work station.  I inked up the bats really well with VersaFine Clair Nocturne (black) ink and stamped it on the card panel then without adding any additional ink I stamped it on the circle so it was more of a ghost image and repeated until I was satisfied with both.  Added the sentiment, matted the circle with a bit of halloween pattern paper and used double stick foam tape to add it to the card.

And that's that!

Have an inky day friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!