Thursday, April 20, 2017

Challenge Me...

Playing in a few challenges recently. Each month on the Club Scrap Forum there are a number of challenges posted.  Everything from the Card Sketch Challenge that I co host to a NBUS (never before used stuff), a Tool challenge, LO challenges, technique challenge, etc. Recently there has been something called the Ultimate Challenge where Julie challenged us to complete at least 6 of the challenges posted.  I participated in the first one but last month was a wash so I decided to jump right back in and play again.  Below are 3 of those challenges....


My first challenge was the Tool Challenge - it was to use a tool/supply in your stash that you hoard.  WELL - that was easy - I'm a washi tape hoarder. My theory is I have to buy it all now and hoard it in case it falls from popularity - that way I have it once it's gone (same thing with Adult Coloring books).


So they say the first step is to admit you have a problem.  I admit it, I love washi tape and have tons but rarely use it ;)  I pulled out one of my newest rolls and made 3 cards each using the tape in a different way.



The next challenge was Use It! Finish a project from 2016.  I made this cute little ATC holder from the Club Scrap Retreat. I'm so glad I finally finished it...I love how it turned out and I'm going to make more of them as gifts.


It has a nice wallet insert for holding lots of ATC's!



The third challenge was to use the 7 of Hearts card from one of the Club Scrap Idea Decks.  I used the card from the Card Idea Deck II which makes these cute matchbook cards with just (2) 12x12 sheets of paper!

You've already seen the NBUS Challenge (Kimono Card) and the Card Sketch cards which leaves the Monthly Double LO challenge which I combined with the Technique challenge that I'm going to share next week during Aprils Blog Hop.  I can't wait for you to see it. I am so proud of how it turned out.

Now what does all this mean? 
I finished the Ultimate Challenge for April!!!
Yeah Me :)

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your work Roni!! And congrats on completing the Ultimate Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spooky tree design! Thanks for sharing the how-to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a great feat of craftsmanship!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!