Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pink Beauty

Today I wanted to share a card I made for 


It was made with a lovely pink pattern paper from Club Scrap - Paris Flea Market kit, the sentiment was then stamped & mounted on the card.  I added lots of little fun bits in the opposite corners.

The inspiration for my card was the Shabby Chic card that Deanne Kay made also with a Paris theme and very much me.



Supplies:

ClubScrap.com - Cardstock, pattern paper, ribbon, stamp
Imagine Crafts - StazOn Spiced Chai
Other - Die-cuts, flowers, pips, Eiffel Tower brad

6 comments:

  1. Oh...I love the flowers. Are they embossed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So pretty!
    Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept, Roni!
    Lilian
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and beautiful!! Love the background paper, flowers and sentiment- thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful card! I love these delicate little details! Thanks for playing along with us over at The card Concept!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!