Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Bokeh Effect New Year's Cards - More Fun!

So yesterday I shared how I took the Bokeh Effect and tweaked it a bit to create a fun New Years card.  Well I was having so much fun I made several more in different color schemes....

(Note - I'm making New Years cards to send out since I didn't have time to make Christmas cards.  That's why I'm making so many of these.)


The purple, red and orange/yellow cards are all Memento Inks.  The bottom left card is made using Delicata Metallics - Copper, Silver, Gold and Bronze.  You should see that in person - the shimmer is beautiful. 


I then made a few using the Blue Breeze and Fresh Greens Kaleidacolor Ink Pads (on top)
Next I made cards using the Radiant Neon Quad ink pads (on the bottom).


While I was playing with the Kaleidacolor ink pads I had a thought....why not make some ombre cards?  So I did and I LOVE them - top is ombre, bottom is regular.


Blue Breeze Kaleidacolor - top = ombre, 
bottom = regular.

So, that's what I did today - how about you?
Did you have time to get inky?

1 comment:

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!