Friday, January 16, 2015

The Art of Circles - NEW - StazOn Glaze!

I promised I'd be sharing projects incorporating some of the fun new products from IMAGINE Crafts that debuted at CHA this past week.  Well today I have one of those projects...

The Art of Circles 
Sun Catcher


Isn't the glaze amazing?  
So very beautiful - oh the possibilities!


For complete details and supply list be sure to pop on over to the IMAGINE Crafts blog for all of the info.  They are so easy and loads of fun...you might just want to make one of these for yourself (or two or three!).  These make great gifts as well.


5 comments:

  1. Awesome! Off to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that does sound amazing!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another product that I have only heard of recently and is on my wish list! Have made some beautiful jewellery recently and I think this stuff will appeal to me for that too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!