Thursday, January 22, 2015

Flip Flop Stamping Heart Card

Hey Everyone... I wanted to share a fun card inspired by of all things a farm paper!  Yes I know...it's an odd place to get inspiration from but it's true.  I was picking up some of DH's farm papers that he was finished reading and I noticed an ad for a seed corn company that had kernels of corn surrounding the ad... every other kernel was flipped upside down and it looked pretty cool.  

It got my mind racing so I pulled out some heart stamps I had and gave it a try....



I really like how it came out. I only had time to make one card today but I'm thinkin' it might be fun to use with other stamps too...  Flowers, pumpkins, birthday gifts, balloons, etc.  Makes the creative wheels spin!  

I wish the trim on the card showed up better...It's wicked cool...it's got black glitter embedded into it somehow.  Very pretty in person - you can just begin to see some of the sparkle in the photo.

So where do you find inspiration for your art?  
Weird places like me?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Roni, I love how the world is your muse with your creative eye and gifted hands! I love this card and I am still amazed my friend by what you can create with just a little bit of time on your hands. You continue to be my angel on earth and my inspiration! Much Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!