Thursday, December 11, 2014

Santa Owl

Only 14 more days till Christmas!!
Eeek!
Are you ready?

Well, it's day 11 of Unruly PaperArts 12 days of Christmas and today I have a card for you made using a DARLING image from Stampendous!...


Told you he was a cutie :)


If you notice the background for my card was made using the snowflake die-cuts I had used earlier when I was making holiday Gelli Prints!  They are covered with a mix of metallic and regular DecoArts acrylic paints which was totally random when I was printing with them.


And here's a close up of Santa Owl...I fell in love with this little guy when I saw him.  So much fun!  He was colored with a combination of Spectrum Noir Markers and IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko inks.  I added a touch of Tuxedo Black Pico Embellisher to his eyes for a little shine and dimension.  I just got him so it's a bit too late this year but I think next year I'm going to try to make some ornaments with him.  What do you think?


9 comments:

  1. In answer to your question, No! Not ready at all! But I'll get there! Adorable owl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...me either - it's really comin' fast this year. We're having our first Christmas get-together next weekend...I REALLY need to get it together!

      Delete
  2. Adorable owl! So cute and fun. Love the shiny snowflakes.
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim - Isn't that paint amazing. I have several more plans for that stuff. Just too much fun!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the metallic snowflakes and love that stamp! Really gorgeous and different look to the usual Christmas card - LOVE IT! Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulously fun card Roni, that owl is such a cutie and I love your snowflake Gelli Prints. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!