Monday, December 29, 2014

It's Monday...

Hi Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I know I had lots of fun with the various family functions.  It's been busy around here - not only did we celebrate Christmas but my oldest son and his girlfriend went and picked out a ring!!   Well, he hasn't "officially" given it to her - he's waiting for the right time but now both of my babies are engaged! 

I got a set of the new Chameleon pens for Christmas!  I can't wait to start playing with them...I've only had a chance to give them a quick try and I like what I see so far.

Here's another fun bit from my vintage scrapbooks....


I've been kind of slow getting back into my crafty groove.  We've started major renovations at the building we rent.  We rented additional space in the building we're in which will be cold storage so in the last week or so we've doubled in size and have basically torn the heck out of things.  We moved LOTS of machines, torn down walls and put them up elsewhere; we're painting walls, painting floors,  and more.  The painting is what's taking so long - well, not necessarily the painting part but waiting for the paint to dry.  I'm ready to get my heat tool out and start drying it that way -LOL!!  I'm not very good when it comes to waiting for things like that. All the mess and things scattered here and there are starting to drive me crazy, I'm just ready for it to be done.  Hopefully another week or so and we (crossing my fingers) will be mostly put back together.  I know it will be worth it once it's finished but you know how it goes ... it's the getting there that's tough.

I have started playing with the IMAGINE Crafts/Tsukineko products since being selected to be on the  IC/T 2015 Artist in Residence (AIR's) team.  I am very excited about this - it is a great opportunity for me to share lots of information on new and different products with you.  It also gives me a chance to experiment and explore new and different mediums.  My first project is set to go live this Friday so be on the look out for that :)

 Well, that's all for today - tomorrow is an off day for me at work so I will have a chance to get crafty and make something to share with you.  Till then...stay warm and inky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!