Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas Blessings

Only 20 more days till Christmas!!!  Can you believe it?  I sure can't - it's coming crazy fast this year.  I thought it would be fun to share another card I made using some of the Gelli Prints I made the other day using Deco Art's Metallic Paints and a few die-cuts.  

Stamps: Unity Stamp Company

I stamped the deer and snowflakes using Nautical Blue Memento LUXE ink then embossed with clear ep.  I then spritzed the paper with Wedding Dress irRESISTible Texture Spray for a bit of shine and dimension.

The sentiment was colored with various Memento markers then stamped on white cardstock, die-cut and mounted on the card.

I wish you could see/feel this card in person.  Between the texture of the spray, the paint from the gelli plate and the embossing you get a dimension that just can't be captured in photos.

be sure to stop by and check out all of the fun projects that everyone is sharing!

17 comments:

  1. I would love to be able to pick this up Roni just to feel the texture and so that I could see if it shimmers too Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the shine in your card. It is delightfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the background! So pretty!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great mixed media card!!! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is awesome -- i love the subtlety of the background. happy 12 days of christmas at UPA! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Roni!! Don't you just love those DecoArt Metallic paints?? I do! heehee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous! Love all the soft color and pretty feel of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous--yes, I wish I could see it in person! A wonderful addition to the UPA Link Up Party! Helene

    ReplyDelete
  9. Roni I can see your playtime has been similar in theme to mine, Gelli Prints and Snowflakes. I love the beautiful blue print you have created for this card. Such a Great Card for Christmas. Thanks so much for being an avid party goer at Unruly this month! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roni the shine is there I can only imagine what it is like IRL! It is such a lovely colour that you achieved too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colors and textures in this one, Roni!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Roni! Love the sparkles! You should link this up with us over at the House of Cards Challenge blog. http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for showcasing you gorgeous card at the House of Cards! Have a great day Roni!

      Delete
  13. This is so pretty! LOVE all the texture and shine! What a great card! Thanks for hopping with us at House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great elements and beautiful shine to this! Thanks for playing along with House of Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you did a lovely job matching all the elements and your color palette is so pretty. Thanks so much for joining us at House of Cards! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cool making the shadow with script! Thanks for joining us at the House of Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!