Monday, December 1, 2014

Autumn Necklace

Hi All -  I know it's "the Holiday Season" now but I wanted to share a necklace I made for Unruly Paper Arts for their Make & Bake theme last month.   The theme was anything that has to "set" to cure or bake (like shrink plastic, polymer clay, air dry clay, etc).  My necklace consisted of a main pendant that I made using ICE Resin and several Grafix shrink plastic leaves....   I love using bits and pieces of chain and findings to create one of my own design.  It's sort of eclectic like me :)


You can find more about how it was made here -  


Be sure to check back in tomorrow...
I'm going to have a little give-away :)

1 comment:

  1. oh Roni! That turned out really cool!! Love the warmness of it! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!