Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gelli Plate - Every Artist Needs One!

I got such a lovely surprise in my inbox this morning....  

THAT'S MY CARD!!!!  Wooo Hooo!!!!

How fun is that :)

Seriously, if you haven't tried the Gelli Plate you really should.  It is so much fun and there are no mistakes!  I love mine an I know you'd love it too!

Dear Veronica, 

Gelli Arts® printing plates  ----    if you don't have one, you should! 

Gelli printing plates, look at the creative possibilties! 

Stamping
by Ronda Palazzari
Art Journaling
by Joanna Grant
Cardmaking
by Ink Stained Roni
Quilting
by Hilary Beattie
Zen Doodling
by Joan Bess
Collage
by Wanda Edwards
Jewelry
by Sadelle Wiltshire
Mixed Media
by Joan Bess
Bookmaking
by Elizabeth Allan

4 comments:

  1. I agree, everyone should have a gelli plate, they are so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Your card has inspired me to take mine out this morning! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome, and big congrats, Ronnie. Your gelli plate card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!