Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Revisited - Steamy Helloween

One more project to reflect back on while I still have a bit of time left this year....
 
This is one of my favorite cards I made this past year ~ it combines so many of my favorite things...
Rubber Stamping, Distress Inks, Steampunk & Halloween imagery, a bit of glitz (with the black rhinestones) and my Ink Blending Tool ~ all on a single Card!
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed spending whatever time you could with me this past year and I hope to see you in the next!
 
Here's to more fun
lots of stamps,
glues....
paints ...
and
many, many
more days filled with
Ink Stains!!
 
Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, I loved that one too! Can't wait to see what you bring us for next year! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved revisiting the posts from this year! These were all faves of mine too! I'll be here whenever you come up with new & always exciting ways to play with ink, paper, glue or whatever might strike your fancy!!

    HAPPY NEW YEAR RONI!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!