Thursday, March 22, 2012

It's official..... Altered Pages!!!

Hey Everyone!

I am so excited, I wanted to share some fun news I've been keeping secret...

I've been selected to participate on Altered Pages Design Team!

Check it out....Spring Altered Pages DT


I think this is going to be such a fun opportunity. 
Altered Pages offers a huge variety of collage images which are offered in a number of printed options and digitally as well.
I'm sure most of you have seen their images because I  have used them in my book, "Teach Yourself Visually Collage & Altered Arts" as well  many times here on the blog.

In addition to collage images Altered Pages delivers a vast array of other goodies you can use on cards, in scrapbooks and all sorts of mixed media collage and altered art projects.

Be sure to stop by
The Web Store - Altered Pages
and sign up for their newsletter!

and

Facebook Page - Altered Pages
Twitter - ArtsociateJean

I am looking forward to bringing you a host of new projects using these beautiful and inspiring images!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations - how exciting!

    Also wanted to let you know that my hubby gave me a copy of your book. Really, really enjoying it. It's the one and only mixed -media book I keep in my studio. All the other hundreds of books are dispersed through out our house!

    Would love for you to visit my blog - when you have a momnet or 2!

    Peace,
    LuLu

    www.lulu-too-beaucoup.blogspot.com
    http://twitter.com/lou_avatar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Roni! What a perfect fit for you!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Roni!! Way to go!!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I know you will bring them all kinds of arty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Roni!!!! Sounds like a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Roni I know that you are super talented, but you got to stop with the design team thing. Every time it happens I spend more money.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for you! Two of my favorites together!

    Also - I should be getting your book today (been anxiously awaiting my package) -- it's just been a very exciting month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was so pleased to see your name on their site! Can't wait to see what you and the rest of the DT create :)! CONGRATULATIONS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Roni. How very smart of Altered Pages to select you and your amazing creative talents. Happy Altering Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!