Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Swap Time - Post your Opinions

Several people had been asking for a new swap but I thought it best to wait until after the holidays...everyone gets so busy and the postal system gets overloaded  and all.

Well, now that Christmas is a fond memory I've had a couple e-mails asking when we're going to start a new swap - LOL!!

So, I've posted a poll to see what you're interested in and thought I should give you somewhere to post additional comments if you would like.

I'm game for just about anything.  I've never hosted a postcard swap but it would work basically the same as an ATC Swap...send in X amount and get the same amount back.  I thought about trying the whole direct mail thing but it would be way to hard to coordinate and make sure everyone followed through. 

If you have another idea for a swap, let me know...

14 comments:

  1. I am currently in a journal swap -- I think a Diecut swap would be fun since alot of folks only own a few of the dies -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never participated in a swap but I'm game.... might need some hand holding though ;-)

    What's the basics?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted for charms!!! Loved the charm swap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I didn't vote because I've been too chicken to join in. I'll just wait and see how it all shakes out and then see if I can come up with something.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would participate in any of your swaps. The last two were such fun. I voted for ATC's and postcards. But charms work too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tHE ONLY sWAPS i HAVE BEEN IN WE MADE A CARD AND HAD A PARTNER TO SEND IT TO AND IF YOU WANTED TO ADD A GIFT IT WAS UP TO YOU AS SOME PEOPLE CAN'T AFFORD TO SEND EXTRA AND LIKE SOME OF US CAN AND IT WOULD BE SAD TO STOP SOMEONE FREO JOINING BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T AFFORD TO GIVE A GIFT LIKE A DIE AS MOST ARE EXPENSIVE. iT WOULD BE FUN BUT HATE TO SHUT SOMEONE OUT. wE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS AND WITH NO TROUBLE.
    jUST A THOUGHT...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the die cut idea...if everyone would send in 25 or so of their favorite cuts, then maybe 5 people could each receive 5 (along with 20 from others).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd be game for about anything, but the die cut idea is an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the postcard swap idea and also the diecut one too

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's been quite a while since I last participate in a swap. I would love to join if time permits. Love to join ATC & Postcard swap. However, the die cut swap seems fun too and I really don't mind if it's a charm swap too :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am up for any swap you are willing to host. Your swaps are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh die cuts sound intriguing, but I would do a postcard swap too. What's the difference between a postcard and atc swap other than size?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would love to do a diecut swap,but also love doing atc's.A postcard swap also fun and loved doing your charm swap.Glad that l don't have to make the decision.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!