Monday, August 1, 2011

Little Witch ~

I got the o.k. to start to share some of the projects I've made for Third Coast stamps!  I wanted to start off with a Halloween image that was used in a non-Halloween way.

This darling little witch is one of the new Halloween stamps which will be available this month....VB-366-L, LITTLE WITCH WITH BROOM. Isn't she great...I love the retro feel to her and as you can see, she can be used for more than just Halloween.

3C - Pink Attitude Close Up

3C - Pink Attitude

But she is perfect for all sorts of fun and funky Halloween cards too!

3C - Strangers

3C - Pixies on Parade

Be sure to check her and all the fun new stamps that are coming out this month at Third Coast Rubber Stamps

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roni -

    Great cards and the little witch is just so adorable! I love her.

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's such a trendy little witch :)
    love the pink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little witch and her minnons! Too cute! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love the pink witch tag.
    Elaine in Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these cards! Pink can definitely an attitude...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, there! I've been out of the loop for most of the summer and have just started going back thru those. It sounds like you are getting to work with Third Coast Stamps. Don't they have some amazing stamps?!? I will enjoy catching up with everything that was done this summer. Thanks for my favorite blog site! Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!