Wednesday, June 29, 2011

New Archival Ink Colors

I hope you've all had a great week so far.

Today I wanted to share a couple cards that I made using the new colors of Archival Ink that Ranger recently introduced.
I have to tell you I am thrilled with the color choices.  If you're at all familiar with the original Archival Inks you know they are great inks but offered in a limited number of colors.  The new inks are now offered in 24 colors and I already have a few favorites!
Ranger - Summer CHA 11 068
This card was made using Vermillion, Library Green, Cobalt and Saffron.

Ranger - Summer CHA 11 067
And this card was created using Sap (one of my new fav's!!), Chrome Yellow, Magenta Hue and French Ultramarine (another new fav.).
Just like the original, Archival Inks are non-toxic, acid free, waterproof, and permanent on many surfaces including glossy and matte papers!  They are my go to ink when I'm watercoloring, stamping on slick glossy surfaces and the new smell is really good - LOL!! 
(yes I know, what the heck am I doing sniffing inks?!?!?)

11 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing Roni - they look great!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors~ sniffing inks? You got it bad girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had lots more money, I love these new colors! I'm afraid to get an ink pad THAT close to my nose..I'm messy enough already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous colors...and art!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh man I am loving a few (ok all) of the colors, can not wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got two - the other 22 are on my wish list! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooohhh! These colors look fantastic. Thanks so much for sharing. And sometimes you just can't help but smell the ink. LOL Glad they smell nice as well as look pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shhhh, I won't tell anybody you are sniffing ink pads Roni! I love the cards, just beautiful. What gorgeous colors. Yummy!

    Elaine Allen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new colors and the way you used them in those cards! There are quite a few must-haves there!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!